DonnStar ceiling tiles are manufactured from 12,5 mm thick Rhinoboard with a tough, washable vinyl finish bonded to the board and are used in a “lay-in” exposed tee suspended ceiling system.
DonnStar ceiling tiles are non-combustible according to the SABS 0400/1990 PAR TT 57.2 (National Building Regulations – non-combustible building materi- al).
Gypwall classic system is the industry’s original lightweight no-load bearing drywall system providing cost effective. Multipurpose solutions for all of types of building.
- Lightweight alternative to traditional constructions.
- Easy to install.
- Doon ultra STEEL framework will not twist or wrap.
- Ability to achieve a smooth finish.
- Can be painted, wall papered and tiled easier.
- Less material wastage, cleaner site conditions.
- Environment friendly products.
Gypwall fire stop system consists special fire stop boards and this system can stop fire to spread from one pace to another place up to 2 hours depending on system design.
- Minimal wall thickness with optimal fire resistance.
- Tested in accordance with SANS 10177:2
- Lightweight construction.
- Easy to install and remove according to requirement.
- Eco friendly system.
Effective sound insulation is a necessity as peace and quiet are essential to relaxation, healing and concentration. Long term noise disturbance may even lead to significant health problem. Gypwall sound proof system made of gypsum boards and have designed and developed with sound insulating properties in mind.
- Acoustic stud option for enhanced acoustic performance.
- Achieve high levels of sound insulation up to RW 81db
- Donn ultra STEEL metal framework will not twist or wrap.
- Fire resistance tested in accordance with SANS 10177:Part 2
- This system is impact resistant also depend on system design.
Gypwall Moisture resistance system is a lightweight, non-load bearing walling system where the Gyproc moisture resistant board has a water repellent additives. The core and a distinctive green waxy cover. This system is suitable as a base for tilling wet use area & also used for external soffits in sheltered positions. This system also has 60 minutes fire ratting as per internal standards
STEEL CEILING GRID:
THE NEW DONN T38 FR CEILING SYSTEM TESTED TO A 60 MINUTE FIRE RATING
Proudly manufactured in South Africa to ISO quality standards, the new DONN T38 FR uses a steel cap on the main and cross tees.
The new patented Fire Notch™ on the main tees allowed for the DONN T38 FR ceiling grid system to receive a 60 minute fire rating for stability and integrity (SANS10177: Part 2).*
Don Brown, the famous inventor and World War II pilot, invented suspended ceilings, inspired by the frameworks and grids of aircraft design. Like Don, we’re always looking for new ways to partner with those who share our vision, so that we may reach new heights together. And that’s how we’re keeping the legend alive.
* Tested by the Fire Lab with Gyproc Celotex ceiling tiles. International standards tested to: SABS (South African Bureau of Standards), ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials), EN (European Standard) and TUV (German Standard).
DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT CATALOGUE TO GET DETAILED INFORMATION
The rigid metal is now an integral feature of the UltraSTEEL™ drywall systems. With this new patented UltraSTEEL™ process it is clear that Gyproc and DONN commit themselves to cost effective solutions, innovations and quality is setting new standards for the future in the use of drywall systems in the building industry.
The distinctive surface indentations are produced by the patented UltraSTEEL™ process. This increases the depth of the metal and, with work hardening, gives improved sectional qualities. The result is that lighter gauge steel gains significant strength characteristics superior to the present products on offer in the market.
- More cost effective than present conventional drywall systems.
- Durable, strong and adaptable metal stud.
- Surface indentations in metal make screw location easier and reduce slip.
- Surface indentations also gives better handling and grip.
- Studs and channels are easier to cut.
The standard face widths of the grid system are 25mm and 35mm. It is recommended that when specifying revealed edged tiles, check to ensure the correct grid for that site.
- Aligns true in large installations
- Not stitched or rigidised – thus will not lose memory
- Easy clip in installation
- Convenient punch outs for easier thread-through wiring
- Cross tees are reusable – manually relocated or removed
- Cross tees removed by twisting – no tools required
- System stays square
- DONN grid will give you improved ceiling appearance, saves time and money resulting in increased productivity and profits